- to deprive primary grade children daily access to picture books so their school program can qualify as "scientific" according to U. S. Department of Education/Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation guidelines
- to make overly obedient and patterned to following scripts in preparation for employment as workers in the Global Economy
- Dibelvecee: noun
- Victim subject to Dibelvecing
- Dibelvecer: noun
- Perpetrator of the crime of Dibelvecing
- Dibelvecable: adjective
- Person with no one to protect him from crime of Dibelvecing
- Dibelvecize: transitive verb, denoting:
- "to render, make" (as in corporatize; sterilize)
- "to convert into" (as in itimize)
- "to subject to" (as in terrorize)
- "a change of state" (as in fossilize)
- "kinds of instances of behavior" (as in tyrannize)
Pre-Dibelvec indicates “prior to,” “in advance of,” “early,” “beforehand,” “before,” “in front of,” meaning that kindergarten is way too late for rigorous and rigid phonics skills (as in preschool; prewar).
Origin: The term is derived from pseudoscientific DIBELS® and from the French avec, "dibbled with."
Word first used by Susan Ohanian, June 24, 2009, with no success at getting anyone to refrain from its practice and tyrannical objectives.
- grind up
- leave out
- walk heavy over
- X-out personhood
Post a Comment