"A child's learning is the function more of the characteristics of his classmates than those of the teacher." James Coleman, 1972

. . .a pupil attitude factor, which appears to have a stronger relationship to achievement than do all the “school” factors together, is the extent to which an individual feels that he has some control over his own destiny. James Coleman, 1966

Friday, February 24, 2006

Politically Savvy, Incredibly Stupid

Assorted Stuff has this take on Georgia's decision to implement the 65% Solution. That leaves only 35% away, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment